Nissan Titan Forum banner

61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
I wrote out step by step instructions for you just now, but somehow it got deleted before I could hit post?

Seymore4 is very capable and comes highly recommended when setting up and running Up/Rev software!

I'm sure he would be willing to walk you through it or your welcome to ask any questions you may have here and we'll try our best to answer in a way that is more understandable. 👍

Reactions: Mahovskyj

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi guys
I just received my JBA headers and the flange is not flat. The welds are grinded but still sticking out. Is that normal, why is it not flat as magnaglows or factory? Also what’s the best gaskets for these headers. I’m replacing it 3th time now, I purchased magnaflows and they cracked after half year. Can someone recommend what to do?
Thanks

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Send them
back for a pair that was finished. And make sure you use OEM gaskets.

·
Registered
410 Posts
I bought some cheap *** EBAY long pipes and they sucked like all hell to install and there is only 2 mm clearance from the left side to upper mount bracket but hey they work. got to say get remflex header gaskets no matter what your choice is. They are so thick but I will tell you what, after replaceing the ones that leaked 40k after headers, it quieted valvetrain noise by a million, it pads all resonance thru the headers from head and they are thick . what else can i say?

61 - 68 of 68 Posts