Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey yall i am looking at buying some headers and uprev what would be the best way to go.

DT headers or stillens
berk b pipes or just have hf cats welded into my factory b pipes
and what would be the best for uprev cipher or osiris ?

let me know i am kinda a performance noob.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I bought Stillen's because of the price, B pipes its up to you I'm gonna run the stockers for a while. As far as UPREV you have to have osiris and cipher if you want to remotely tune your truck.

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
I bought Stillen's because of the price, B pipes its up to you I'm gonna run the stockers for a while. As far as UPREV you have to have osiris and cipher if you want to remotely tune your truck.
I recommend DT LT's w/ Berk B Pipes, and UpRev Osiris... You'll have a complete bolt on replacement header and B pipes. With Osiris, you'll get tuned and have Cipher to log data as well as read and clear SES codes... also get the 5 etunes so you can get finely tuned...

·
Registered
469 Posts
Well I had to delete my previous post because I just pulled the B-pipe section out of my truck that it runs best on and it is actually 2.25" ID B-pipe I swore I had 2.5" B-pipes but I guess not I change my exhaust so much I cant remember haha. So I would stick with the 2.25" ID B-pipes. Also I took a caliper and measured the ID of my JBA cat back and it is 2.25" along with the collectors on Stillen LT headers.

·
Premium Member
7,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys I am thinking with the rep dt is getting right now I am pretty sure I will buy stillens and berk b pipes. Then figure out uprev and installing it all.

Sent from my Samsung Fascinate using the auto guide app

·
Registered
49 Posts
Just curious, has anyone tried to make a wire harness for the stillen LT so you dont have to cut and splice the A/F sensors. I looked into this after the fact and found a harness set up that doesnt require any cuting, splice, or soldering.

·
Premium Member
7,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump any other opinions or advice

·
Registered
260 Posts
I just installed my Stillen long tubes and added extension's to my new air fuel sensors that I had to purchase, the others were overtightened from the factory. What I was able to do is add an extension with only one splice using the exact same wire and colors, btw it didn't like to be soldered, not sure exactly what kind of wire it is but it is different. Worked out great and looks factory and perfect length.

·
Premium Member
7,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yea the stillen ones are cheaper on their website than anyone else. Which did u get the coated or just plain stainless steel

·
Registered
205 Posts
i have brand new unused ceramic coated DT LT headers. they are the ones that actually fit the titan! :p

message me for a price if you want them. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts