Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dropped my titan off this morning at quarter mile solutions in houston to have some jba headers and catbacks installed.

Anyone in houston know of somewhere I can take this thing to have the two degree timing advance?

First round of pics will go up tonight when I get her back. Next week is lift install week.:futwice:

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
What is the install cost for the headers? Ball park

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Chargin me 250 for 5 hours including cost of gaskets. another 80 for exhaust. It is all JBA stuff.

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
250 isn't bad. I might have to wait a couple of years to get to a shop that charges reasonable rates.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeh i was really glad to have found out about this guy

·
Super Moderator
93,617 Posts
With those mods, you may want to consider going with an Upreve tune. More money up front, but you'll get more out of those headers.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yep I go to school in Austin so I will be paying them a visit when I go back up for the semester

·
Registered
222 Posts
That is very cheap. Industry standard labor time on Titan manifolds is 4hours per side.

·
Premium Member
3,447 Posts
I'm jealous. I have been wanting JBA headers for over 3 years now.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Headers and exhaust are in.. Damn it is beastly...

Billed me for 320 for both even though he worked on the truck for 11 hours total... all in the same day! Was not going to rebill me but I gave him 400 for staying with it all dam day.

Really recommend this guy to anyone in the houston area. Les at Quarter Mile Solutions

·
Registered
76 Posts
Re: Headers and Exhaust in shop :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Headers and exhaust are in.. Damn it is beastly...

Billed me for 320 for both even though he worked on the truck for 11 hours total... all in the same day! Was not going to rebill me but I gave him 400 for staying with it all dam day.

Really recommend this guy to anyone in the houston area. Les at Quarter Mile Solutions

.://Mods
I live in houston that sounds like a damn good deal.Where are they located and a number?

·
Registered
520 Posts
rougeqc21 said:
First round of pics will go up tonight when I get her back. Next week is lift install week.:futwice:
You know what this little icon is right ? :futwice: take a closer look they are not thumbs

1 - 12 of 12 Posts