Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2010 nissan titan pro-4×
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I've had my 2010 pro-4x for about a month and a half. Ot has a little over 140000 miles on it and no issues to be found except small cosmetic things. I've read about the exhaust manifolds cracking on here and I'm planning on getting some headers in the future. My question is Iif I get the long tube headers do I have to have the entire exhaust replaced or is there something I can replace the OEM ones with and still use the existing parts? I'm not a "car guy" so please forgive me if my question seems dumb. Thanks in advance for any advice.

·
Registered
53 Posts
You can use just headers, the headers bolt to the Bpipes which bolt to the catback section, so technically you have 3 different sections of exhaust, you can do one section at a time

·
Registered
2010 nissan titan pro-4×
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's awesome to hear. I had been confused about the whole thing. I have read some on here that have had to have parts welded in or just plain not fitting in correctly and having to have an entire new exhaust so I was worried I might be opening a can of worms I wasn't ready for by upgrading to the headers. Appreciate the info thanks!

·
Registered
53 Posts
That's awesome to hear. I had been confused about the whole thing. I have read some on here that have had to have parts welded in or just plain not fitting in correctly and having to have an entire new exhaust so I was worried I might be opening a can of worms I wasn't ready for by upgrading to the headers. Appreciate the info thanks!
I think the people who welded their exhaust ordered catback that didnt quite fit right

·
Vendor
1,953 Posts
Long tube headers will bolt right up to the rest of your exhaust. HOWEVER they delete the primary catalytic converters and by themselves will cause a check engine light causing you to fail emissions testing if you have that required. Give us a call---- www.cajunbpipes.com

1 - 5 of 5 Posts