Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been scouring message boards for updates on headers/BPipes and everything is dated circa the death of King Tut. Lol. Checking to see what new developments have been found, new products, new personal success stories since 2014.

I've got an exhaust leak out of my Driver's side Exhaust Header, and I'm tired of replacing gaskets for something that just needs replaced. I've seen @nightowl on here hustling his gear for years and to some great success, but just checking in to see if there's anything comparable/better on the market?

Besides cosmetic upgrades, I haven't done much to my Titan besides 6" RC lift and Magnaflow Catback exhaust. Looking for some performance mods to really take this up a notch. Could use some help here!

Let me know your thoughts and what you've found success with! Trying to keep a budget under $2k to start with and then go from there.

PS... Don't hate on the chrome side mirrors. Just replaced them so the aesthetic is back to black. Lol

Attachments

·
Registered
450 Posts
well remflex has some beefy manifold to head gaskets. the best out here hands down. but to put headers on it, its getting real hard to find a tuner willing to block out cat codes.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well remflex has some beefy manifold to head gaskets. the best out here hands down. but to put headers on it, its getting real hard to find a tuner willing to block out cat codes.
Better than stock OEM gaskets? Always heard it was best practice to go OEM for stuff like gaskets rather than those cheap aftermarket gaskets.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Better than stock OEM gaskets? Always heard it was best practice to go OEM for stuff like gaskets rather than those cheap aftermarket gaskets.
WAY BETTER! These things are not cheap. they are like 40$ for a set but there is nothing better!

·
Registered
450 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
After installing these I was pleasntly surprised to find valve train noise was gone that usually resonates in a header that is not coated. 100% should be used in every header install and replacement gasket!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
After installing these I was pleasntly surprised to find valve train noise was gone that usually resonates in a header that is not coated. 100% should be used in every header install and replacement gasket!
I'll give it a shot. Ordering headers and BPipes tomorrow. Doing my research tonight :hopesandprayers:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts