Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My exhaust mainfold is cracked at 106,000 miles. What headers can I get to pass smog on my 2004? I will also get the uprev once i buy my headers, hopefully there is somewhere around here to get the uprev.

·
Banned
2,234 Posts
Since you live in the wonderful land of fruits and nuts, you can only go with another set of oem manifolds. One of the many reasons I'll never live in Cali.

·
Banned
4,217 Posts
Since you live in the wonderful land of fruits and nuts, you can only go with another set of oem manifolds. One of the many reasons I'll never live in Cali.
Lol not that bad yet...you can get jBA shorties with a Carb legal sticker...hell I have no smog where I live in Cali and I have kooks on the goat

·
Registered
801 Posts
You can get JBA shorties. It is has the C.A.R.B. aproved numbers stamped on the side i believe that where it was when I put mine on. With UpRev you can log and send the logs to them and they will make a tune for you that way. its not the same as putting it on a dyno but its better than no tune and will make sure you are not running to lean or rich

1 - 4 of 4 Posts