Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:bangit::eyebrow:i see most ppl on here that have headers (or from what ive seen at least) all have 04-06 titans. i have a question about putting stillen long tubes on my 08 LE.. because from the stillen site it says 04-06's kits include sum O2 emulators. and that the 07+ will require further ECU tuning to clear the check engine light. is this true??..and if so what extra tuning to the ECU are they talking about??

it says to call for more info but im at work right now and i figured id ask around here on the trusty forum first. so can someone with an 07+ titan help me out with this please. this is the only thing keeping me from pulling the trigger right now on sum LT's. thanks in advance guys! :):redblob"

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
not sure what thats about...when i was considering headers the only problem or CEL i read about was from the secondary 02 sensors on the b pipes but the berk pipes too care of that....im running gutted cats and no CEL ever

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
not sure what thats about...when i was considering headers the only problem or CEL i read about was from the secondary 02 sensors on the b pipes but the berk pipes too care of that....im running gutted cats and no CEL ever
Was it hard gutting the cats cuz I've been wanting to do that but I don't know where to start ...I would have to pull the headers off to do this right? Or am I misunderstanding sum of the posts I've read? I know LT's will delete the primary so if I didn't get the headers I wanna gut these things..

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
its easy man, takes like no longer than 2 hours....nope just unbolt the b pipes from the manifolds and the cats are right there just start chipping them out. i used a hammer and a cats paw. then use a shop vac to suck the remaining crumbs out. it like 10 bolts lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts