Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my Titan and am in the process of starting some mods! Eventually I know I will want to add some different headlights and tailights, that being said; anyone know a good website or place to start looking?

Also, My truck is white with all black trim. I plan on keeping it that way! and sooner or later ill get a good set of black rims! Anyone have this theme running? Pictures of your lights on this theme?

Thanks Everyone

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The factories? Ill def let you know when I take them off!

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
yep the stockers.... also you can do the headlight mod to your own headlights. Another route is finding someone that could retrofit your with some nice projectors

·
Registered
60 Posts
I wanna be retro fitted!!

·
Registered
42 Posts
any of you guys know where i can get the best quality/priced set of tail lights? I'm thinking of the Anzo USA 311039 black lamps. What y'all think? Head lights too. I want stock look, not too fond of aftermarket shyte on my Titan, but i want black housing. Please help

·
Registered
89 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts

Anzo USA 311039

ive tried out the POS CCFL head lights twice. waste of time... I like the stock lights with the black housing, below... but not sure if they're worth a damn. thnx 4 the help yall

·
Registered
42 Posts
Nevermind. I just went ahead with the Anzo Tail and headlights( the ones shown in the pics.) Along with a ram air hood, tow hooks, and new tires. I freakin spent $2,300 today. damn, my old lady's gonna be pissed

·
Registered
745 Posts
Screw buying new lights....Goto Under construction and buy the tailight tinting. You can mod the factory lights and tint them, then remove it if you need to as well.

·
Registered
60 Posts
TSX Projectors on the way....

·
Registered
363 Posts
I will be selling my clear tailights soon, look for them in the buy/sale section.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts