Nissan Titan Forum banner

Headlight and Taillight Mod

2803 13
Just got my Titan and am in the process of starting some mods! Eventually I know I will want to add some different headlights and tailights, that being said; anyone know a good website or place to start looking?

Also, My truck is white with all black trim. I plan on keeping it that way! and sooner or later ill get a good set of black rims! Anyone have this theme running? Pictures of your lights on this theme?

Thanks Everyone
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The factories? Ill def let you know when I take them off!

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
yep the stockers.... also you can do the headlight mod to your own headlights. Another route is finding someone that could retrofit your with some nice projectors

·
Registered
42 Posts
any of you guys know where i can get the best quality/priced set of tail lights? I'm thinking of the Anzo USA 311039 black lamps. What y'all think? Head lights too. I want stock look, not too fond of aftermarket shyte on my Titan, but i want black housing. Please help

·
Registered
89 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts

Anzo USA 311039

ive tried out the POS CCFL head lights twice. waste of time... I like the stock lights with the black housing, below... but not sure if they're worth a damn. thnx 4 the help yall

·
Registered
42 Posts
Nevermind. I just went ahead with the Anzo Tail and headlights( the ones shown in the pics.) Along with a ram air hood, tow hooks, and new tires. I freakin spent $2,300 today. damn, my old lady's gonna be pissed

·
Registered
363 Posts
I will be selling my clear tailights soon, look for them in the buy/sale section.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.