Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've been having a headlight issue that's driving me crazy now. When I replaced my bulbs for some reason a couple days later my right side one would just Shut off. But if I turned my lights off and back on it would light back up. I went back in there and made sure all the wires weren't loose or anything. So after that it stopped doing it for some time but now once again its doing it. It doesn't flicker and its not burned out so what could be the issue here any advice would help because I'm clueless

·
Registered
317 Posts
Check your plugs and bulb sockets for corrosion. And go over the harness to make sure it was never pinched where a wire could be possibly be damaged.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Swap the bulbs so you can see if it's happening to the same side.
This way you know if it's a bulb issue or plug/wiring problem

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll check it out again in a bit its starting to get dark. Hopefully its just a bulb and not something else I think I have extra bulbs laying around somewhere

·
Registered
385 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
So quick update i just took out the bulb that's been acting up. And in the center round ball there seems to be like little green bubble marks not sure if that will help. I'm still going to switch bulbs and see if it still acts up

Second update both bulbs had the same thing so I guess its normal. Switched bulbs and took 20 minute drive everything seems ok

1 - 5 of 5 Posts