Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I finally decided to do the headlight mod after months of my passenger side healight having condensation. I'm gonna try and colormatch my bumper also, I had it powdercoated awhile ago but it's starting to fade really bad to I figured I'd try and sand it down, primer it and paint it. Got some spraypaint from automotivetouchup.com. We'll see how it turns out. Should Be done with it in a couple days. If it all turns out nice I might go ahead and try to paint the windshield cowl too. Here's the before pic.

Before

During

After

Reactions: gweasel77

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
me neither lol, i'm hoping it turns out well :teethmast

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So I got done painting my bumper and it turned out ok, but the color is darker than the rest of my truck. Anyone ordered from automotive touch up and had this problem?

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I used rustoleum automotive grey primer. I'm starting to think I should have used white but I assumed that Nissan used grey

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
updated with pics

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks man, i really like how the headlights turned out. The bumper needs some work, I might try a body shop and get it painted professionally.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Ok. I know this is gonna sound stupid but what did you do to the headlights? If I am correct you took them apart and painted the plastic to match your truck color? If so thats cool and a cheap mod to try.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1 - 11 of 11 Posts