Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone else had problems with people flashing them like your brights are on? it has happen so many times that i was gonna try to adjust them, looked in the manual and it says to go to a nissan service center. anyone had this problem or adjusted them?

·
Registered
823 Posts
It used to happen to me all the time, it turned out that my fog lights were adjusted up all the way blinding everyone. So I adjusted them down and haven't had too many flashes since then. It still happens on occasion but not as much as it used to.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I certainly feel that mine are adjusted a little too high. I have received a few flashing headlights from oncoming vehicles. When I'm pulled up behind someone's car at a redlight, I am lighting up their entire interior. And sometimes I will see them adjust their rearview mirrors. I will probably look into adjusting them down pretty soon. On the bright side, no pun intended, I sure light up the road.

·
Registered
29 Posts
well it may not be a defect or anything. I have noticed that the Titans headlights and general stance is a bit higher than most vehicles. ut yes try adjusting them down, that should solve things.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I haven't had anyone flash their lights at me yet.

I did, however, read once in a magazine a tutorial on how to properly adjust headlights. I can't remember which magazine it was, but they stated that 40% of the cars that they got to review had headlights misaligned. Their suspicion was that the factory line just was supposed to turn the adjusters the correct amount at the factory, and sometimes would turn a turn too many, sometimes one turn too little, etc...

It's quite common for headlights to not be properly set from the factory.

·
Registered
339 Posts
I think that since you put on those 22" you might have increased the ride hight of your truck. I know when I put 18" on my Ram that it did raise the truck about an inch or so.
Pull up to a wall or a garage door and adjust the headlights down a little. All it should take is a couple of turns of the adjustment screw.

:jester:

·
Registered
28 Posts
piopremier said:
has anyone else had problems with people flashing them like your brights are on? it has happen so many times that i was gonna try to adjust them, looked in the manual and it says to go to a nissan service center. anyone had this problem or adjusted them?
Beatya to it

http://www.titantalk.com/showthread.php?t=9090

heh

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Well if thier kit is the same as what comes on it with the Pkgs then no. They are white. Should actually be called driving lights.

(Wow did I just date myself back quite a few years or what?)

CHris

1 - 13 of 13 Posts