Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
3,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have an 8" lift on an 07. would anyone know how to adjust the head lights so i can bring them down? thanks

·
Banned
3,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
much love guys thanks. i have seen the screw but i wasnt for sure on if it took a long time for a little movement or what. but once again thanks

·
Registered
969 Posts
no. the whole assembly is one piece

check if the bulb itself is in the socket properly

·
Registered
495 Posts
After i put in my hid's i noticed that they needed to be rasied up. Just haven't gotten around to it yet.

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
I now its an old thrad but is there a way to adjust the BRIGHT lights by them selves

my RIGHT bright is ****eyed
My passenger high beam is off, too. I noticed this the other night after I put the HIDs in, the right high beam isn't centered over the low beam but it is on the driver's side. Bah

Now I have to figure out how to get the beam adjusted right with the HIDs. They seem to be too low and the procedure says to adjust on level ground 25ft from a wall/screen. Well, I don't have 25ft of level ground plus room for my truck in front of my garage door. I understand the reasoning for the 25ft distance, I just wish I had the space to do it. :crying: Oh well, guess I'll just...guess! :D

·
Registered
495 Posts
My passenger high beam is off, too. I noticed this the other night after I put the HIDs in, the right high beam isn't centered over the low beam but it is on the driver's side. Bah

Now I have to figure out how to get the beam adjusted right with the HIDs. They seem to be too low and the procedure says to adjust on level ground 25ft from a wall/screen. Well, I don't have 25ft of level ground plus room for my truck in front of my garage door. I understand the reasoning for the 25ft distance, I just wish I had the space to do it. :crying: Oh well, guess I'll just...guess! :D
My thoughts exactly, thats why I havent done it yet I just haven't found a place to do it

·
Registered
740 Posts
pic of screw
My 07 has a different adjustment screw than that. It is a white plastic nut type knob in a horizontal position directly behind the assembly. It is very hard to get to and adjust. I had to use a low profile socket (cannot remember what size) to adjust mine after my hid install. I probably cussed at least 200 times.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts