Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone had a problem with the 3 knobs that control fan, heat, distribution not lighting up or being intermittent? At night if they don't light you can't even tell they are there. Dealer has had it three times and I'm still not certain it is fixed

·
Premium Member
3,487 Posts
I posted a thread about this problem on the 26th of last month, and mine
is still doing it. Goathead says that his does it also. Mine sometimes won't
come on when you turn on the lights, but come on after a couple of miles.

Be a good thing to get checked out when I get around to taking it in for
the radio.

Steve

·
Registered
40 Posts
Mine are working now after visiting the dealer for the Radio TSB. They say it was just a blown fuse - seems odd to me that a few dash lights would be on a seperate circuit?

·
Registered
22 Posts
My truck is in the shop right now for the same problem..and They are having trouble fixing it...I need to call them this morning and mention the fuse...They have replaced the radio and the bezel assy so far....

·
Registered
40 Posts
Well, my lights are acting up again - don't beleive it is a fuse. Sometimes they won't come on at all when I first turn on the lights - then after a minute or two they will come on. At times I notice they will come on - but at a slight delay from the other dash lights. Very WEIRD and aggravating!#%*#^@!

·
Registered
244 Posts
The same lights have been acting up in my truck for a couple of weeks.I recently turned my interior lights to full illumination and haven't noticed the problem since,but it has only been a couple days.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I have a Titan 2004. The heater fan suddenly went to only high speed and then the passenger window stopped opening. So I went to interior fuse panel below glove box. As usual, no listing for heater or windows on paper inside cover. In fact no listing anywhere for all fuses. Anyone have fuse listing and/ or diagram and location of fuses?? Bob

1 - 9 of 9 Posts