Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
PRICE DROP $500 SHIPPED OR $400 MEET ME WITHIN AN HOUR OR 2 FROM PANAMA CITY FL

I bought these today, and i just dont have the heart to sand them and paint them black like i wanted to, i will, but want to see if anyone wants to trade for some non chrome stockers, the tires have about 10k miles left in them, I dont mind keeping them and turning them black, but it seems like a waste to ruin a perfectly good chrome set if someone else wanted them, the rims are perfect, no pitting, no nicks, no curb rash, and came off a 09 , they are 18x8 of course. I am in panama city florida, these are aluminum with chrome, not chrome covers!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Id love to get them from you but have none to trade. I can get a set of identical wheels (but they are painted) from a local yard for a good deal, but they do need repainted. I guess I could get those and we could trade, or let me know what you want for an out right price....... I would be willing to drive to you or meet half way

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
as long as they are in the same shape as mine i good with that, i would have to sand and paint these anyways, so having to paint them isnt a big deal, but i want atleast decent tires on them, i just think it would be a shame to ruin perfectly good chrome ones, when someone else could use them

·
Registered
10 Posts
Im not 100% sure of the shape they are in other than they need refinished. I haven't gone to look at em, but the guy at the yard that I know told me they would need refinished. I would think you would have to keep your tires as they are WAY to big for what I would need.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol. ok , send me a pic

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bump to the top ,

·
Registered
10 Posts
It just hit me where you got those..... I was talking to the guy about driving over and buying them..... Small world..... I haven't had a chance to go look at those others.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It just hit me where you got those..... I was talking to the guy about driving over and buying them..... Small world..... I haven't had a chance to go look at those others.
craigslist, you probbly seen them,cost me a good penny i think, if no one wants to trade i might just try that plasti dip that some people are using

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i'd also trade for some 18X9 aftermarket or 20x9

·
Registered
72 Posts
i'd also trade for some 18X9 aftermarket or 20x9
I have some stock 18's off a 2011 that I will be willing to trade. Only 5k or so on the wheels and tires. Im in Deridder, LA and could meet you half way.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
pm replied

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
last bump, then i ruin them

·
Registered
197 Posts
Would love to take them off your hands for some 2008 Pro 4x 18" but shipping would kill me

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
would love to have your pro4x rims as well, where are you? i hear it's not that bad to ship just rims, someone said like 60 bucks?

·
Registered
5,251 Posts
check the united states postal service for shipping. I bought a bed extender and he went to ship it and ups and fed ex told him over 150 bucks. USPS shipped it for 23 bucks. wheels in boxes o take up alot of space so i thin it would be well over 60 bucks if they go out of state though

·
Registered
197 Posts
would love to have your pro4x rims as well, where are you? i hear it's not that bad to ship just rims, someone said like 60 bucks?
Meridian, TX. 76665. My post office hours are nearly nonexistent so if you can check on your end too it'd be much appreciated

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
would sell outright for $425

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
$550 shipped!!!!! or $400 meet me within an hour or 2 from panama city

1 - 18 of 18 Posts