Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the Titan is an awesome truck in stock form, but IMO several mods need to be designed for it asap, including a blower kit, shift kits, and lift kits

anybody have intentions of blowing theirs?

how fast do you think the titan will be with a blower? low 14's high 13's? i cant wait.

quick question though, is the e-locker going to be standard or will it be an optoin when it comes out?

·
Registered
174 Posts
inSaNE_iRIsH said:
the Titan is an awesome truck in stock form, but IMO several mods need to be designed for it asap, including a blower kit, shift kits, and lift kits

anybody have intentions of blowing theirs?

how fast do you think the titan will be with a blower? low 14's high 13's? i cant wait.

quick question though, is the e-locker going to be standard or will it be an optoin when it comes out?

Its an option. I Read somwhere that Nissan is planning on producing a supercharged version, to compete with the Ford L and Srt-10! That would be cool! I would imagine 13 would be possible with enough boost!! :cheers:

·
Registered
382 Posts
I heard that nismo (nissan performance dept.) will be taking a more active role in nissan perfamce parts for whole line, the same way trd does for toyota. What makes me mad is in the same time frame as the titan now the new f150 had tons and tons of aftermarket parts avalible for it. The titan in the same time frame after first being sold is lagging big time on parts. I mean by the time i pick mine up that probably wont be an issue but i still hurt for my fellow titantalk members. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
513 Posts
You think this is bad. When i first got my frontier back in 98 there was nothing for it. I think there is more stuff for the Titan now then there ever will be for the frontier.

·
Premium Member
17,244 Posts
tikigod said:
I heard that nismo (nissan performance dept.) will be taking a more active role in nissan perfamce parts for whole line, the same way trd does for toyota. What makes me mad is in the same time frame as the titan now the new f150 had tons and tons of aftermarket parts avalible for it. The titan in the same time frame after first being sold is lagging big time on parts. I mean by the time i pick mine up that probably wont be an issue but i still hurt for my fellow titantalk members. :rolleyes:
Actually it just gives my checkbook a little time to recover.

·
Registered
48 Posts
bestatchess said:
Actually it just gives my checkbook a little time to recover.
Got mine Wednesday -- Galaxy, 4x4 SE CC Tow Off-Road. (Yeah, I know, no pics yet, raining steadily here since I drove it home.) Two things on the aftermarket stuff -- 1. Since Nissan has already announced they are only going to build 100,000 units, they have already told the aftermarket there will be fewer trucks to build parts for. As opposed to Ford, who is probably going to build 800,000 - 900,000 units this year. Second, from my standpoint anyway (traded in a 2000 XTerra) there are already WAY more companies at least saying they are going to build parts than ever DID for the XTerra. We are still less than 6 months from the release date, frustrating to people that want to spend $$ now, but it will happen.

Oh yeah -- LOVE MY NEW TRUCK!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts