Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished installing the lights behind the grill using hella 500's. Was at the old town meet and had them done but not a clean install.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
93,611 Posts
They look great. I assume that the install your unhappy with is the wiring?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I didn't want it to look like a hack job. I added a nitrous purge line right under each light and I wanted it stock looking so I went through 40 foot of loom. can't even tell anything is their. Also had to fab the grill alot to fit the lights. I was going to do hella 4000's but I just didn't have enough room. But I think it looks good and at night it sure is bright and I do piss people off!! Not Intentionally.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I did have it right in the middle at the meet but at night it doesn't line up correctly. No room at all back their. Pain the A$$ for a couple of weeks on this. I'm also adjusting it for my lift. I have the bulletproof lift at the house and I want to knock out some other stuff before it goes up and becomes a major pain.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Very nice job! How hard was it to remove those plastic flaps behind the outter part of the grill? Nissan has blessed us with a nice, large, honey-combed grill and it's a perfect place to install emergency lighting.

Thanks!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, the die-grinder was my best friend for this install. If any of you guys are want to do this mod let me know. After many attempts of making a braket, I finally have a good one. So let me now. The next mod is lights in the rear bumper between my rear park assist sensors.

·
Registered
26 Posts
This will be the next thing I do to my Titan, besides and oil change this weekend.

·
Registered
29 Posts
i got the big 6 inch daylighters mounted in the lower grill, the uppers were too small

·
Registered
6,040 Posts
Looks good. Interesting. Is there room to move them up some?

Hmmm, I think the Black Magic lights would look good behind there!! along with three in the lower fenders!!!

Should there be any concern about melting the grill after long periods of having them on???

·
Registered
26 Posts
All I know is, the stock headlights are not very bright in comparison to my 240sx or my prior B15. And w/o factory fogs, it gets hard to see in the fog here at night sometimes.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
good question 54 .... wonder if they can be positioned up a little, they look like a pair of grandpa's eyeglasses hanging low on his nose ....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts