Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, here they are. I love them.

Hella Black Magic Driving Lights. Got a new factory switch for it! Part number is 999F1-6E000. Price was $22 delivered from Jeff (Bodean). This switch is for Nissan trucks and Pathy's after 1994. I can't stand the ugly green switch that came with the kit. This factory one is nicceeeee. Anyways, here are some pix for now, and some videos of what she does. Once I get it adjusted how I like, I'll post some videos showing how much they light up!! Night and day difference!

Videos:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=XgPS_SCNkVI
http://youtube.com/watch?v=a3s-eIjBl5M

·
Registered
29 Posts
Looks sharp! I like your "bush guard" too. I just mounted my Lightforce 240's on the bumper.

Did you wire them in on the high beam switch or independently (perhaps you don't use them on the highway)? I usually power the switch to open the relay off of my high beams, so when someone comes around the corner I just dim my headlights and everything goes out except the dims. I took one look at the wiring harness under the dash and took the coward's route - wired the switch seperately.

Up here we sometimes have more moose/elk on the road than vehicles, so driving lights are a must... especially with 18 hours of darkness in the winter.

Attachments

·
Registered
305 Posts
hooligan said:
nice! clean job! gonna get me those switches :rockon
I agree. Great brush guard as well. Nice look. Where did ya get the nice switch? How tuff would it be to omit the switch and go from the brights wire?

·
Registered
680 Posts
What kind of Bull Bar is that? Looks nice. I really want one, but I can't let go of my tow hooks.:crying:

·
Registered
5,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Slag said:
Looks sharp! I like your "bush guard" too. I just mounted my Lightforce 240's on the bumper.

Did you wire them in on the high beam switch or independently (perhaps you don't use them on the highway)? I usually power the switch to open the relay off of my high beams, so when someone comes around the corner I just dim my headlights and everything goes out except the dims. I took one look at the wiring harness under the dash and took the coward's route - wired the switch seperately.

Up here we sometimes have more moose/elk on the road than vehicles, so driving lights are a must... especially with 18 hours of darkness in the winter.
I ran them independently. I didn't want to be able to only use them with my high beams. It's easy to hook it to the high beams though...that's actually how I wired it up first, but changed it later, because I wanted to flip them on without my highbeams.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts