Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

Not a new owner here or new to this site, I bought my 04 KC SE back in 08 and have used the site frequently for info. However, I never registered or had the mod bug until i really started exploring around here and I've got it bad now, lots of really awesome ideas and helpful people here, happy to be a part of it! Just thought I'd introduce myself before I started throwing up threads with projects :eyebrow:

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Welcome! Glad to see you finally signed up after 4 years!!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, took me a little longer to come around but I cant stay off the site now!

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Welcome! Your bank account will feel it once you start modding! Mine sure does

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Aint that the truth, good thing bedliner is cheap ;) I've already started budgeting for HIDs, Leveling Kit, Tint, Audio, LEDs, 35's... The list grows daily

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I hear that... I sprayed the inside of my tailgate with bedliner to get a feel for the process, thats going to take up most of my shifts at work. I already bought a 2.5" leveling kit from a member here just waitin on that to show up. Next up, install bedlined bumper, bedline grille, headlight mod with HID's and hopefully JonBlazed LED kit for interior and cluster :)
:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Damn KP, you ain't kiddin...

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Welcome and enjoy

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
As you're well aware of, there's a lot of helpful people on here and more than eager to help. One of the best things I did was sign up on this site (cool people and very helpful). On of the worst things I did was to sign up for this site (a lot of $$$ spent on ideas from this site :D ). Have fun emptying your wallet.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
haha my wife only lets me cash flow my mods. no credit modding for me.
I only pay cash too. No modding hits the credit card ever.

The hardest part about modding is deciding what the next mod is going to be.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using AutoGuide App

1 - 14 of 14 Posts