Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I've been lurking for a while and have gained so much useful knowledge about the T from this site and others, I figured I should join. I got my Titan about 2 years ago and have loved it so far. It is an 08 LE 4x4.
I've only done some minor mods but hopefully there will be more in the future. So far I've added Brakemotive brakes all around, Bilstein 5100s, 1" spacers and blocks", Dirt King UCAs, RC sway bar links, 1.25" BORA wheel adapters, slightly bigger tires (275/65r20), running boards, Bully Dog Power Pup, airbox mod, 7" gps mounted and hardwired, LED interior and bed lighting, HID headlights and a 20" bar up front.
Here's a couple pics.

http://www.titantalk.com/forums/members/215titan-albums-my-t-picture30970-img-8047.png

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
Clean!

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Welcome aboard. I like your key chain. Where did you get it?? Very nice T btw. I see uprev and headers in your mod bug future haha.

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
Stayed away for two years and he still spent a bunch of money on mods. That right there is funny stuff.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Nice bed lights. Where'd ya get em?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome aboard. I like your key chain. Where did you get it?? Very nice T btw. I see uprev and headers in your mod bug future haha.
Thanks! I would love to do header but thats not in the budget yet. here's a link to the keychain but it looks like they are sold out again.

mediocreshow ? mediocre brass knuckle keychain bottle opener

Nice bed lights. Where'd ya get em?
Thanks they are led strip lights I got from ebay for about $15. It came as a 15ft length which was way more than enough. I have the utility bed so I just tapped the power into the little lights on the inner side of the tail lights, so they work off of the factory cargo light switch

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks all for the warm welcome! And Walrus is right I still couldn't help myself haha

1 - 10 of 10 Posts