Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Happy Holidays everyone.... Just joined. Ordered an 08' LE King Cab 4X4 Black with Almond interior SWB. Pick it up on Dec 29th. Glad to be here and have already looked around. Very good site. I don't even have the truck in my garage yet and feel like there will need to be some imediate mods! Timing advance, exaust, and intake for starters...lol

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Welcome to the club man.. And congrats on the truck! :cheers:

·
Registered
6,067 Posts
Welcome aboard, let the modding begin!!

·
Registered
250 Posts
good luck with the truck man welcome aboard

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dealer called me last night and said he can't get the Galaxy black so back to color choice again... I guess if I want the 5K off I will have to pick another color. UGH!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Leonidas said:
Dealer called me last night and said he can't get the Galaxy black so back to color choice again... I guess if I want the 5K off I will have to pick another color. UGH!
Don't let them pull that crap. They tried that on me:boxing: Dealers are so freakin lazy! Your truck is out there somewhere. Tell them the Toyota dealership down the street has a black Tundra with everything you want. That'll wake em' up. :cheers:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Funny you should mention that.... The biggest Toyota dealer in the valley is right next to the biggest Nissan dealer here in Chandler Arizona.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Funny thing is I've given the dealer untill Dec 29th to find the Galaxy Black with Almond leather and even gave them a second color choice of Silver with charcoal leather. I think they just want to sell me what's on thier lot, which I understand...but for god's sake I'm spending 35K and I want what I want....Sorry just had to let that out...lol

·
Registered
70 Posts
Leonidas said:
Funny thing is I've given the dealer untill Dec 29th to find the Galaxy Black with Almond leather and even gave them a second color choice of Silver with charcoal leather. I think they just want to sell me what's on thier lot, which I understand...but for god's sake I'm spending 35K and I want what I want....Sorry just had to let that out...lol
Hey man you are completely in the right! That is no small chunk of change.

Love the name by the way! 300 is my favorite movie of all time.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Congrads on the Titan and welcome to the board!:)

·
Registered
274 Posts
Leonidas said:
I think they just want to sell me what's on thier lot, which I understand...
You should'nt have to "settle" for anything. Do some searching online, i'm sure you'll find what you want. It's not like you're married to one dealer. Make it known that your talking to other Nissan dealers. If they want your business bad enough they will get it, otherwise go somewhere else. :cheers:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Warrior071 said:
Hey man you are completely in the right! That is no small chunk of change.

Love the name by the way! 300 is my favorite movie of all time.
"Insured by Mafia" nice plate! Love it!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
BlackPro4x08 said:
You should'nt have to "settle" for anything. Do some searching online, i'm sure you'll find what you want. It's not like you're married to one dealer. Make it known that your talking to other Nissan dealers. If they want your business bad enough they will get it, otherwise go somewhere else. :cheers:
Your thought process is right on , but My contact at the dealer is the internet manager and was recommended by a friend. So far I must say he has been exceptional to deal with, he just keeps trying to tell me that I may have to make another color choice. I will stick to my guns though.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Leonidas said:
"Insured by Mafia" nice plate! Love it!

Thanks. I saw that picture and I said "yeah... that sounds about right." Did you read the small print? I don't know if you can see it very well but it says "You hit me, we hit you". It seemed appropriate AND accurate. LOL

1 - 20 of 20 Posts