Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I have been checking out the forums for the last couple of days and decided to finally join. I'm a proud owner of an 07 red alert Titan SE and look forward to any advice you guys can give me.:cheers:

·
Registered
754 Posts
OKLA5.7 said:
Hey guys, I have been checking out the forums for the last couple of days and decided to finally join. I'm a proud owner of an 07 red alert Titan SE and look forward to any advice you guys can give me.:cheers:
Welcome to titantalk, glad you decided to join,if you have any question just post them in the forum and well be glad to help with any questions.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Howdy!

I too am new to this forum. I have owned my Titan for a little over 2 years - it is by far the besat vehicle that I have ever owned. Two weekend ago I was deer hunting in the Texas Hill COuntry and discovered a well placed cedar stump hidden in deep grass. It destroyed the stock "protection plate" not an OR skid plate. It did its job - sacrificing itself for the good of the xfer cases etc. I have since purchased the OR Skid Plate kit. I will probably install it this coming weekend. How big a job is this. It does not look too big, and it also appears that installing this skid plate means the tow hooks are gone forever. If that is the case it seems like Nissan could have thought that one out a little better. If anyone has the step by step instructions on this installation I would appreciate it. Thanks

"It's just another Corps Trip boys,
we'll march in behind the Band."

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
OKLA5.7 said:
Lift it! You won't be sorry

1 - 4 of 4 Posts