Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all. I am a newbie here, and this is my first post. I just bought a 2008 Crew Cab last week, and I absolutely love this truck. I am 20 and my previous 2 vehicles were a hand me down 94 Cavalier and a real nice 2000 Ranger that I totalled. :crying: Anyways, I have a real quick question. I was wiping off some light dirt today and noticed a small scratch above my gas tank. It looks like it has just barely cut into the clear coat, and you can barely see it, but it bothers me. Anyone have any suggestions with scratch removers? Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

·
Super Moderator
37,238 Posts
08Titan_SE said:
Hello to all. I am a newbie here, and this is my first post. I just bought a 2008 Crew Cab last week, and I absolutely love this truck. I am 20 and my previous 2 vehicles were a hand me down 94 Cavalier and a real nice 2000 Ranger that I totalled. :crying: Anyways, I have a real quick question. I was wiping off some light dirt today and noticed a small scratch above my gas tank. It looks like it has just barely cut into the clear coat, and you can barely see it, but it bothers me. Anyone have any suggestions with scratch removers? Any help is appreciated. Thank you.
Hey welcome to the Titan Owners Association and TitanTalk.

Try using Meguiar's Scratch X, it works well on minor clear coat scratches without damaging your paint.

If you need any help with anything related to your Titan just ask and/or use the "SEARCH" function located on the page header line. There are a lot of knowledgable people here and there is a wealth of information contained in the site's threads.

·
Registered
9,557 Posts
I've also used Scratch-X with great results. I think most of the scratch removers today use most of the same stuff and should do the job. Especially if it's just a light scratch. Welcome to TT and congrats on the new truck!

·
Registered
639 Posts
Welcome to the group. You might use the Scratch-X or take it to any detail shop and they can polish it out for you for about $5.

Good luck.

·
Premium Member
3,447 Posts
congradulations. Don"t total this one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts