Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up, everyone. Just wanted to get my 1st post in on the Titan board, as I am the new owner of an '08 SE. It's a beast and I can't wait to start adding accessories. Just not sure where to start. Anyways, I'll be reading up. Glad to be aboard!

·
Registered
9,557 Posts
Kabdog said:
What's up, everyone. Just wanted to get my 1st post in on the Titan board, as I am the new owner of an '08 SE. It's a beast and I can't wait to start adding accessories. Just not sure where to start. Anyways, I'll be reading up. Glad to be aboard!
Welcome to the forum! We want pics! Great truck, you'll love it! Did you get the LWB or SWB, CC or KC? Options? Price?...Ya see.....we're a nosey group!:jester:

·
Super Moderator
161,879 Posts
Congrats on the new truck, and welcome to the boards! You won't find any shortage of modding ideas around here. :lol: We're ALL into modding, in one way or another. Enjoy!

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
welcome to TT, and congrats on your new buy.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here's the breakdown:

Black on Black
4X2, CC, SWB
Moonroof
Rockford Fosgate
Multimedia Pkg.
Tow Pkg.
Utility Bed Pkg.

I think that's it! Bought out of Memphis w/ 23miles on it.

·
Super Moderator
161,879 Posts
You got some good stuff on it! You'll be really happy you did the tow package, just to get all of the perks from the power your truck has. The lower gearing makes a big difference.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I know all about the love of modding. I traded in my '03 Maxima for the Titan. I already miss those HID's!! Looking forward to doing some research and making it my own.

·
Premium Member
4,413 Posts
Welcome to TT, glad to have you join us here.

Clint

·
Registered
14,534 Posts
start off with a CAI and a cat-back exhaust, and welcome to TT

·
Registered
6,062 Posts
Happy Modding!!! Beware, it's addicting!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome. Someone mentioned a CAI and exhaust.....those are the first two things I want to do. I'm undecided between the S&B Intake and Volant, but I think I'm going with the Magnaflow muffler swap.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Welcome aboard! Plenty to see here! Just keep your wallet handy... you're gonna need it! :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts