Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to WoodView.com, the nation’s leading source for Nissan Accessories and Parts. At WoodView, we concentrate on making sure that we cover all the bases by offering top-quality names at extreme discount prices. We work 24/7 and we’ll never stop! From all 4 corners of the world to the shortest street in your neighborhood, we have an ear on everything that is being talked about. After all, we’re customers, too! Your Titan was built for style and performance. But adding your own personality into the mix means something as well. We give you all the options, from Billet Grilles and Xenon HID Kits to Chrome Accessories and Wood Dash Kits – anything you need to reflect what your ride says about you. Featuring an expert, friendly staff that will treat you like family and express shipping, you’ll know right away that you’ve found a new home. But that’s what makes us who we are! Come and visit us anytime at WoodView.com or give us a call Toll Free at 1-800-505-3274. See you soon!

·
Super Moderator
160,321 Posts
Welcome! And thanks for your support to the board. :) Heading to your site now to check out what you have to offer.

·
Banned
1,022 Posts
so uh.. what kind of discount(s) can we (I) expect?

-dave

·
Premium Member
74,488 Posts
so uh.. what kind of discount(s) can we (I) expect?

-dave
what, no wood joke? :lol:

your best bet would be to start a thread to generate interest then contact the supporting vendor with a list of potential customers to see if a group buy would be something they'd offer.

takes a lot of leg work on your part but in the end the pay offs can be huge!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what, no wood joke? :lol:

your best bet would be to start a thread to generate interest then contact the supporting vendor with a list of potential customers to see if a group buy would be something they'd offer.

takes a lot of leg work on your part but in the end the pay offs can be huge!

We do offer you guys discounts it depends on the product. However if you guys are interested in getting a group buy together I would be more then happy to get one arranged for you guys. Let me know what you guys are looking for and i will do my best to get it arranged.

·
Banned
1,022 Posts
i'll be honest man.... i was gonna make the wood joke... lol! but thats only if i dont get a discount! haha!

what can i expect as far as a 'reduced rate' or "military discount" for this part number (#EG-1292-0102-07). a free shipping perhaps?

not sure how business is going, but i'm sure there's a lot of members on here that are ready to spend their hard earned income tax return on parts/accessories in exchange for a reasonable discount on name brand products at low low prices?

-dave

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
product's look good! are you working on the 08 XE dash? or will the 04-07 kit work and just order the double din radio cover?
Right now here are the dash kits we have available for the 08 Titan.

Nissan Titan Dash Kits

If you check the B&I configurator those are for the 08 Titan Models. If you like them let me know i will give you the forum members discount.

·
Banned
1,022 Posts
just to get a ball park figure... how much would the forum member discount be?

PM me if needed.

thanks,

-dave

·
Premium Member
74,488 Posts
We do offer you guys discounts it depends on the product. However if you guys are interested in getting a group buy together I would be more then happy to get one arranged for you guys. Let me know what you guys are looking for and i will do my best to get it arranged.
Thanks Justin. I was trying to get Dave to generate some interest with the other members and report back to you with the group buy dynamics but I think he's out for a solitary discount. I'm not currently in the market for interior upgrades (economic crunch) but if other forum member would be I'd be happy to help put together the group buy.

Members, If this is something you'd be interested in, please reply to this thread and we'll get something going.....

Again, thanks for Supporting the Nissan Titan Forum, we appreciate it!

·
Banned
1,022 Posts
pm recieved. will notify you.

thanks,

-dave

·
Registered
10,960 Posts
Right now here are the dash kits we have available for the 08 Titan.

Nissan Titan Dash Kits

If you check the B&I configurator those are for the 08 Titan Models. If you like them let me know i will give you the forum members discount.

Would I have to order part number NNPA04OF Let me add that I have an XE with double din and a bench seat.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

Would I have to order part number NNPA04OF Let me add that I have an XE with double din and a bench seat.
Hey would it be possible to take a picture of your dash this way i can show it to my designer so he can pick the dash kit that would work for you. PM me and i will get that looked into right away for you.

·
Registered
10,960 Posts
Hey would it be possible to take a picture of your dash this way i can show it to my designer so he can pick the dash kit that would work for you. PM me and i will get that looked into right away for you.
I will get you a picture as soon as I can.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Forum members discount vary just PM me or email me in future for discounts. Dave i have PM'ed you with discount.
Hey Justin, really like what you guys are offering. I am about to purchase a brushed aluminum dash kit and maybe some other stuff. Any discount would be appreciated. I just got my Titan 3 days ago. I love it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey Justin, really like what you guys are offering. I am about to purchase a brushed aluminum dash kit and maybe some other stuff. Any discount would be appreciated. I just got my Titan 3 days ago. I love it.
Hey man we can definatelly give you a discount on that dash kit. Just give me a call and i will get you a good deal on that.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hey man we can definatelly give you a discount on that dash kit. Just give me a call and i will get you a good deal on that.
Thanks I will. Can I have the babe in your avatar install it?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts