Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Roy,

I have a 2012 Titan that I bought brand new. I found this forum while I was researching possible upgrades for my truck. I used it for work until Feb of this year when I retired. I am ready for a little more get up and go and not so worried about gas mileage now. Looking forward to reading everyone's thoughts, opinions and advice.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Welcome. If you didn't buy yourself a retirement gift yet, may I suggest UPRev for that "get up an go"?!!

·
Registered
259 Posts
Welcome. If you're looking for straight bolt-on items, start with headers, an exhaust, air raid CAI, and an uprev tune. More in depth options are cams, larger throttle body, level 10 transmission.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have been reading about the cajun exhaust and uprev upgrades. My questions are: is the exhaust (block to end of truck) bolt on and is the uprev smog legal in California.

·
Registered
259 Posts
I believe both Cajun and UpRev do have options that are Cali legal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
141 Posts
Jba shorties will be cali legal but require custom welding to attach cats. But would be nice if its worth it to you but even an intake, catback, and uprev you will see nice gains.

·
Banned
319 Posts
Welcome! The must have on all Titans is a CAI, muffler and a programmer to eliminate your WOT restriction. You will simply be amazed. All this will set you back around $800 bucks, but it's WELL worth every penny.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Would a CIA and a programmer without the muffler make a difference or would it be better to wait until all three can be afforded?

·
Banned
319 Posts
It's roughly $800 bucks. IMO , I would get it all at once. Get it over with and you'll never look back. You'll have one of the baddest Titan's out on the road. Period. That's what I did.

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Would a CIA and a programmer without the muffler make a difference or would it be better to wait until all three can be afforded?
You can do it in stages. As I got play money, I started with the CAI first, followed by a CB and finally UpRev.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts