Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to say hello and thanks to all you guys for being here. I found you guys when I had my 2007 Titan with no BT. I subsquently upgraded to a 2008 with the BT package based on what I read here. I pull my Frontier to offroad events and have drawn on alot of the knowledge on here.

So Hi! :cheers:

I apparently am not allowed to post pics yet, so heres the url. (you need to add the www)

bech.com/truck/towtruck.jpg

·
Registered
942 Posts
Cool,
Nice rig, like the frontier too. I traded in a 2002 frontier for my Titan. I put your image in for you.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There they are! Thanks :)

I have put alot of work into that frontier, and it was time for him to get a break and get the trailer it so deserved

·
Registered
942 Posts
Yea, it looks like you put quite a bit of money into that frontier. Looks like you are pretty serious about your offroading events. I love my Titan, huge change going from driving a frontier to a Titan. I have owned Nissan trucks for most of my life, starting with a brand new 1992 nissan hardbody that i drag raced for about 4 years. Nissan makes a solid product that takes a lot of beatings. That 92 hardbody never let me down, even after 190K on the odo.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The hardbody's had a great run, though I was not too fond of some of the 4 cyl engine choices available. I am thouroughly impressed with the power of the Titan, though my 07 was much faster off the line than this one, but I needed the extra towing capacity.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Welcome! Nice rigs you got there.. :cheers: Here is my little offroad toy..

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
"Welcome! Nice rigs you got there.. Here is my little offroad toy.."

Very cool!

"nice nissan family you've got there"

I also have an 05 quest :dunno: but I dont brag about that much

1 - 9 of 9 Posts