Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
I had a 2" leveling kit installed on my 4x4 2004 XE and it still ISN't LEVEL!!! It is still lower in the *** end!!! I can't stand it! Is there anything I can do now to get the front level with the back? I don't want to lower the back any, just raise the front about 1/4" to .5". I am young and have limited resources. thanks

If the *** end is lower why would you lower it? put a 1"-1.5" block in the rear. If the front is still lower you could put some SAWs on it and gain about 1".

·
Registered
756 Posts
Jackass!!!,

I didn't pay for the front to still be lower. If there gonna make a leveling kit, it should make the truck LEVEL!

[email protected] Some people spend $1500 on 6" lifts and the rear sits down ALOT more then the front, they dont B!tch about it. Like I said above, Coilovers will help, but if you do that with the leveling kit, you need UCAs. Always remember young buck, for every one thing you do, you have to do something else to back it up and make it work right. once you start screwing with stuff, it never stops. nothings perfect in life, be happy its higher then the stock height. and seriously... 1/4-1/5"????? theres more important things in life to worry about than that. cmon dude, thats ludicris to compain about.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Sell your truck. Wont have to see it anymore.

BTW- thanks for the rude PM young buck. Made my day.:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.