Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

I purchased this kit used of a buddy of mine but have no clue what is missing (except the coils and brake lines) any help would be greatly appreciated. My truck is a 4x4 2004 off road titan, i think the kit came off a 2wd though. Hope this info helps. attached pictures are of all the parts i have (except the rear leafs he also included).

Thanks in advanced,
dmitry

Attachments

·
Registered
2,990 Posts

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
I'm glad see you got the PRG upper control arms. That is a great upgrade.
I don't see the skid plate, the bump stop mounts or the rear brake line brackets.
I see tie rod ends. Those don't come with a kit. You just swap the OEM ones left to right.

Good Luck

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm glad see you got the PRG upper control arms. That is a great upgrade.
I don't see the skid plate, the bump stop mounts or the rear brake line brackets.
I see tie rod ends. Those don't come with a kit. You just swap the OEM ones left to right.

Good Luck
thanks for the info, what do you mean when you say "the bump stop mounts or the rear brake line brackets"

so far i have to purchase the following:

coilovers
extended front brake lines
skid plat
bump stop mounts or the rear brake line brackets

Anything else ?? Thanks for your help in this matter.

Dmitry

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
thanks for the info, what do you mean when you say "the bump stop mounts or the rear brake line brackets"

Anything else ?? Thanks for your help in this matter.

Dmitry
For pics on the the bump stop mounts and the rear brake line brackets, download the pdf from the link that yamatitan provided and look at pages 6 & 10.

For the coilovers, call PRG. He will get you what you need at a good price. You can't beat his advice.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wanted to order the missing parts from fabtech but both lines are just busy. all the time?? are they out of business if not does anyone have another number besides the main line??
Thanks
dmitry

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I wanted to order the missing parts from fabtech but both lines are just busy. all the time?? are they out of business if not does anyone have another number besides the main line??
Thanks
dmitry

1 - 9 of 9 Posts