Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I'll make this short and simple. I know there's a lot of information on these forums, and I'm overloaded with information. So, my question is, and a simple yes or no answer is perfectly fine.

I have a stock 2010 Titan, 2wd, with the OE 18" wheels. I have the 2" leveling kit installed, and plan on doing the pinch weld mod. Will these rims and tires fit:

XD Monster 18x9", +18mm offset, 5.71" backspacing, with Nitto Trail Grappler MT 295/70R18's.

Thanks a lot!

Nick

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Those wheels and tires will probably fit without doing the pw mod, just removing the mud flaps. But if you get a bit of rubbing, like you said... Just do the pw mod. But I think you will be good.

·
Registered
229 Posts
You will have to do the pwm. Good choice on the wheel size and offset, but those with the 295/70/18 tires have been hit or miss. Meaning that on the oem wheels, some rub, and some don't. Those wheels will stick out about 3/4 of an inch more than the oem's so I am sure that they will be touching. Probably just a little, but I remember etalian had some 20x9 +18mm's and his 33x12.50 Toyo M/Ts would have a slight rub. Although the 295/70's are narrower, they are a good bit taller and will touch. Pwm away, and post up pics afterwards.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Looks great! Nice wheel and tire choice. I knew they would fit :)

·
Registered
229 Posts
WTF??? They fit without rubbing? Wow, the 295's barely cleared on my friends stock wheels. Good to know though. Looks real good!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts