Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Premium Member
92,731 Posts
LOL! That is a muffler clamp... Crawl underneath your truck and look at the exhaust. It will likely be pretty rusty, but you should see these where the B-pipes attach before it enters the muffler...

It should look like this:

And is located on the section of pipe between the two red circles:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.