Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I want to assume it has a lift but I’m not sure. I’m wanting to level it out fully. It has got a good rake to it. I’m currently running 33x12.50x18 and it does rub when fully turned either way.
I think it has 2 in leveling Spacer but when I looked up the spacer it showed titans more leveled vs mine. I’m wanting to go with the rough county 3 inch lift

·
Registered
15 Posts
Your truck looks like it has a 1.5" strut spacer. If you pull the wheel, you can get under the truck and see/measure the strut spacer.

What are your goals? The Rough Country 3 inch kit strut spacer is also 1.5 inches, so your front will stay the same height.

Simplest and cheapest solution: You would notice a better stance if you added a 1.5" or 2" block in the rear with extended shocks.

If you are wanting to go higher in the front, dont look into the RC 3 inch kit. You will want to look into adding bilstein 5100 on middle perch (PRG mini lift) to give you a bit more height. After that you will be looking into the RC 4 or 6 inch kit range.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I’m trying to put a full blown lift on. I’m just trying to level out the truck. I’ve seen on here that people’s titans are leveled out and fully clearing the 33x12.50. I know I don’t have any lift in the back and not wanting to put any. If anything leveled out or just barely higher than the back and full clearance of my 33s.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I’m not trying to put a full blown lift on. I’m just trying to level out the truck. I’ve seen on here that people’s titans are leveled out and fully clearing the 33x12.50. I know I don’t have any lift in the back and not wanting to put any. If anything leveled out or just barely higher than the back and full clearance of my 33s.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Front lift spacer wise, you are probably close to the end of your rope without adding upper control arms.

It would be good to know what year your truck is, and what size your spacer is when you measure.

Depending on where you are rubbing, you could possibly do minor trimming to avoid the rub. Many people on this forum use the "pinch weld mod" if you find you are rubbing inside near the cab of the truck.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I’m willing to go with replacing the control arms for the increased clearance ones. So for me to achieve the lift I want in the front I would need lift struts and control arms? If I do the lift like that could I eliminate the spacer?
also I’m about to replace rear shocks and front struts too. So what should I buy? I seen the prg mini lift, rancho, and other brands. Which brand would I get the best bang for my buck?
My Titan is a 2010 4wd Se.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts