Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like the title says trying to load a pic for underneath user name and can't figure it out. Any suggestions appreciated.:domohit:

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
jtjohn said:
Just like the title says trying to load a pic for underneath user name and can't figure it out. Any suggestions appreciated.:domohit:
Goto user CP.
Click on edit avatar(to the left)
and add from either a url, or from your PC.

Help?

·
Premium Member
92,255 Posts
There is also a size limitation. When you upload the pic from the User CP, if it's not sized appropriately, it will tell you the limits that must me followed.

·
Premium Member
3,293 Posts
Is says a limit of 100X100. How do you resize the picture?

Clint

·
Premium Member
92,255 Posts
Clint said:

Clint
Just about any photo program will resize them.

BUT, one of the easiest ways is in Windows explorer. Just right-click on the picture and the menu box will open up. About 4 or 5 options down you will see "Resize Picture". Just click that, type in the size you want, and you're done.

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
Clint said:

Clint
I have noticed lately, that TT is resizing them automatically!!

But, MS paint is a good program for resizing.

·
Premium Member
3,293 Posts
Blackbeauty said:
Just about any photo program will resize them.

BUT, one of the easiest ways is in Windows explorer. Just right-click on the picture and the menu box will open up. About 4 or 5 options down you will see "Resize Picture". Just click that, type in the size you want, and you're done.
Thanks,
Prior to your posting I never knew windows explorer existed. Computers are not my strong point. This forum is a great asset in many different ways.

Clint

1 - 8 of 8 Posts