Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need advice on best CAI for 07 nissan titan. My bf just put a bullydog on his 07 titan and has been wanting to get a cold air intake.I want to suprise him with one for xmas. I have read threads til my eyes are crossed and need some advice. anything will help. I want to get him the BEST out there. HELP ME :confused:

·
Banned
3,888 Posts
Need advice on best CAI for 07 nissan titan. My bf just put a bullydog on his 07 titan and has been wanting to get a cold air intake.I want to suprise him with one for xmas. I have read threads til my eyes are crossed and need some advice. anything will help. I want to get him the BEST out there. HELP ME :confused:
injen cai is the best. all of them that have a dry filter are going to be your best bet. the aem brute force is also a really nice cai. i bet he would love both of them alot. i know i would, lol.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks so much. I have been looking at the Injen but I will start looking into the other as well. What do you have on your truck ?

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Yeah, Ingen has the best gains but it is a bit expensive. AEM is also a great intake and is a bit less expensive. Both would be a great gift! I wish my gf would get me either one for christmas. :)

·
Premium Member
74,699 Posts
Feedback???? :bump:

:read:How does the Nismo CAI rate as far as performance and price?
The Nismo is on par with the AEM, in fact they are just about identical. Blackbeauty runs the Nismo and I run the AEM with the same exhaust set up, Nismo. He cheated and got Uprev so he can blow my doors off.... otherwise we'd be pretty equal. Besides his truck is way Ricer.. er nicer than mine :)

·
Registered
285 Posts
i have a injen with dry filter on my truck and love it but a aem bruteforce is also excellent.

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Volant is cheaper.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts