Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay so I know next to nothing about audio mods so I want to leave it up to you guys... I want to get two 12 inch subs for my CC TITAN and want to keep it under $1000 for it all (AMP< SUBS< AND BOX), give or take a little bit. I want it to be clean, and for those bad boys to hit hard. haha
All advice would be greatly appreciated. :)

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
You can sure get a full system for less than 1000, got mine for less than that.
I have 2 12's rockford P3S, rockford T1000.1 and an up firing sub box, also got all rockford cables and bass knob for less than 1000

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Yeah man. I need one bad. I was messaging tech12volt and he was telling me the loudest, and hardest hitting i could get are two forward firing re audio sex 10's. I guess its louder than two 12's. haha i always assumed the bigger, the louder they were.

·
Registered
34,397 Posts
Tech12 won't steer you wrong! The man knows his stuff!!

Reactions: Eliasg91

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Yeah man. I need one bad. I was messaging tech12volt and he was telling me the loudest, and hardest hitting i could get are two forward firing re audio sex 10's. I guess its louder than two 12's. haha i always assumed the bigger, the louder they were.
The only thing is that forward firing will lift the seat in front up a bit. I got those p3s subs and i dont even turn them up all the way.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The only thing is that forward firing will lift the seat in front up a bit. I got those p3s subs and i dont even turn them up all the way.
Yeah I am still keeping my options open but either way I dont mind too much about the seat lift because the way I look at it is the only people that ever sit in my back seat are just my friends if I get stuck driving somewhere and I dont care too much about how comfortable they are. haha :deathsent

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
true true!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok, messed up. Thought my 2010 titan took E85 and filled it up. It now is showing service engine soon. Can anyone help and say how much damage I did? Taking it in tomorrow. [email protected]
Youre in the wrong thread for a question like that man. You need to look under the Technical Discussion Area for some help with that. Hope its not messed up too bad!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts