Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is yet another "my wife" story victimizing a TITAN. She was driving my truck, tried to do a u-turn, and hit my front passenger bumper end cap on a steel light post. Needless to say, the steel light post won.:crying:

Anyone know where a guy can get a replacement galaxy black front bumper end cap for the passenger side?.................seriously.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Is it the piece with the foglight hole? I brushed mine against a embankment while backing not to long ago. I stopped at a local body shop.. they ordered a new peice and painted it for around $60.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BARRY04SE said:
Is it the piece with the foglight hole?
yes.

BARRY04SE said:
I brushed mine against a embankment while backing not to long ago. I stopped at a local body shop.. they ordered a new peice and painted it for around $60.

Thanks BARRY, I planned on making a stop at my local body shop to get a quote as soon as I leave work.

·
Registered
690 Posts
At least it was just the bumper piece. I've grown to learn that you have to expect women to hit something. Their judgement isn't that in-tune when it comes to maneuvering around obstacles and judging distances and clearances. True fact with the rare exceptions.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Amen to that. Every new car/truck/SUV we have owned she has done some amount of damage to it, sometimes not even realizing it. I bet there's probably a thread floating around on here somewhere with everyones own "wife done damage" experiences.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Yep. I have one of those threads floating here somewhere.

·
Registered
9,557 Posts
BARRY04SE said:
Is it the piece with the foglight hole? I brushed mine against a embankment while backing not to long ago. I stopped at a local body shop.. they ordered a new peice and painted it for around $60.
You got a GREAT deal then! I paid about $70 just for the part...and another $70 or so to paint it. Still not bad as far as body work goes.

·
Registered
805 Posts
sounds like the same damage i had a few months ago when a lady backed up into me.
i went the insurance route tho, and it was about $300 w labor and all.

·
Registered
805 Posts
at first i thought it was one of those scrambled words that the brain can figure out if the first and last letters are correct.....but nope, its not!

hopefully it didnt hijack the post..... :/

1 - 13 of 13 Posts