Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As most of you have seen on this site posts there HAS been a change in the interior of the truck. For us poor soles that are still waiting we need the help of those who already have yours. I know some have already listed pictures of the interior of their trucks and I appreciate that. What some of us need are pictures of the trucks that have the darker Titanium/Graphite interiors. If we have these we can take them to the dealer and say " Hey wait a minute, this is what I saw, this is what I test drove, and this is what I ordered. I know the dealers have no control over what Nissan does but they need to know and they can contact Nissan for us. As mentioned in another thread we should get what we ordered and the dealers need to understand that. I did leave a post tonight on what I saw on the other thread. Any help the members can give us "Waiting Titan lovers" sure would be appreciated. Thanks :gunz:

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Like I said in my other post earlier tonight the sample looked almost the same but the entire interior was lighter not the darker colors I saw and if you look in the brochure you can see the dark doors, seats and the light gray on some of the door moldings. Something has changed. I am like you I want what I saw and ordered. Ask you dealer if they know anything.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
static101 said:
As most of you have seen on this site posts there HAS been a change in the interior of the truck. For us poor soles that are still waiting we need the help of those who already have yours. I know some have already listed pictures of the interior of their trucks and I appreciate that. What some of us need are pictures of the trucks that have the darker Titanium/Graphite interiors. If we have these we can take them to the dealer and say " Hey wait a minute, this is what I saw, this is what I test drove, and this is what I ordered. I know the dealers have no control over what Nissan does but they need to know and they can contact Nissan for us. As mentioned in another thread we should get what we ordered and the dealers need to understand that. I did leave a post tonight on what I saw on the other thread. Any help the members can give us "Waiting Titan lovers" sure would be appreciated. Thanks :gunz:
It looks like the member, Skiphess purchased his Titan on 12/24/03. It sounds like he may have the original interior color scheme (not positive). He does have the Tit/Graph with the lt gray int. he says. Maybe we can get some pics from him. He is located under "pictures of the interior" thread by Titan21. Should we email him and see?

·
Registered
266 Posts
It wouldn't hurt ..

Deepwater said:
It looks like the member, Skiphess purchased his Titan on 12/24/03. It sounds like he may have the original interior color scheme (not positive). He does have the Tit/Graph with the lt gray int. he says. Maybe we can get some pics from him. He is located under "pictures of the interior" thread by Titan21. Should we email him and see?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts