Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2010 Nissan Titan. I just ordered a bully dog gt and plan on doing alot of mods. The question I have is my father in law has a bassani exhaust off a 2006 mustang he used for 2 weeks. He is selling really cheap, but the exhaust pipe on the Titan is 2" and the exhaust piping on the bassani exhaust is 3". Will this hurt my performance, basically can I make it work and get good performance? Also any suggestions on headers or other exhaust. Thanks for all the help

·
Registered
260 Posts
I am no exhaust guru however I have seen alot of discussion on all the titan forums and know that the engine in the older trucks like some sort of backpressure on the exhaust for maximum torque. However what you are wanting out of your truck will be what determines what type of exhaust you put on it. What I am referring to is do you want sound or performance more? If you search exhaust I am sure you will find many threads on what you are looking for.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am wanting performance, sound not so much I would rather it be a sleeper anyway. Its funny I bought the truck and then got sent to India for 2 months so I get to order everything I want and it will be waiting for me when I get home. Thanks for the info

1 - 3 of 3 Posts