Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I'm looking to install some lights in the lower grille. Havent decided on brand, size, how many (3 or 4) or if I wan't HIDs to match my headlights or not. Kind of looking for some other peoples opinions to sway me one way or another. Soo..... HELP, ha!!

·
Registered
686 Posts
Personally I think it looks a little "Tonka Toyish" when guys add those lights to the lower grill. Just put some fogs in the bumper where they are meant to be and call it good..... LOL

·
Registered
984 Posts
I'm assuming from the avatar you are a fire fighter..possibly volunteer? Either way, I would look into some cheap red-strobe light bars and mount them on the "upper" part of the lower grill to give it a clean look.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm assuming from the avatar you are a fire fighter..possibly volunteer? Either way, I would look into some cheap red-strobe light bars and mount them on the "upper" part of the lower grill to give it a clean look.
Hmm, pretty good idea, never really considered anything like that. As for the firefighter part, no sir, im a career firefighter. Volunteered until I was through with all my EMT/Fire training though.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Hmm, pretty good idea, never really considered anything like that. As for the firefighter part, no sir, im a career firefighter. Volunteered until I was through with all my EMT/Fire training though.
https://www.speedtechlights.com/products.php?catid=2

You might check that out and get an idea of what I was talking about. Maybe thinner than those with just a single row of LED's.

There was actually a guy on here who was volunteer rescue, and he completely modified his truck to accommodate. He had strobes in the front, back, light bars...the full works. I can't remember his name, but if you used the search you might find one of his threads.

Edit: Found one of his threads:
http://www.titantalk.com/forums/tit...t/92247-my-titan-rescue-truck-kinda-look.html

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Was it an Armada? I believe I saw it.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was talking about this one.

Attachments

·
Registered
984 Posts

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Personally I like the lights in the lower grill. I was thinking of doing it also.

·
Registered
8,175 Posts
Here's my Tonka Toy. The second pic is before I put Sylvania Silverstar Ultra's in my headlights and factory fogs. Lots of Deer around here, it's nice to see em when your driving 65 down the road.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts