Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to install an LOC to amp my highs in my 06 KC with the 6 disc midline. I also need to know the speaker wire colors for the front and rear door speakers so I can hook them to the amp. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
If he doesn't respond soon, PM Baseballfanz. He is the schematic guru on all forums. Be nice and he is your friend.

·
Registered
682 Posts
if your truck is a crew cab put your LOC in the panel between the front and rear doors on the driver side.its easy to get to and if you ever need to adjust it its right there. although im not sure what color the wires are for your highs

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys but I finally just said screw it and went and bought a dash kit and harness and installed my Panasonic CQ-C8300U that I had laying around from my old truck. Figured I'd probably do it in the future anyway, so why waste the time hacking up the wiring to install the LOC and to run the speaker wires to the amp. I know it's gonna sound better anyways. I said I was gonna leave the stereo alone in this truck, but I guess it's just in me to change it all out haha. So the head unit and 4 channel Autotek amp are in, and the Memphis MClass 6x9s go in tomorrow...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts