Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 06 nissan titan with a 6" fabtech lift and I am currently running 35" toyo A/T 325/65/18 and I am switching to a more aggressive looking tire.... here are the options I am looking into...

Nitto Mud Grapplers

Nitto Trail Grapplers

Toyo MT

another question... would there be any chance I could fit 37" tires with just my 6" lift?? just going for a more aggressive look since the rest my truck is already done! thanks for the helps and if you could give me PROS and CONS of each tire that'd be sweet!!
KingCabBeast!!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well the Toyo MT would be quite a bit more expensive just because I dont get dealer cost on them but the Mud Grapplers are running me $1100 for all four and then the trail grapplers are around $1250, I have heard the mud grapplers are really noisy and tread life is lacking

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
Then go with the trail graps... they are (from what I've heard) much better then the mud grapps... I had them and hated them other then the look... the noise is ok on quick trips but after 20 min I wanted to rip my hair out!

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
I have an 06 nissan titan with a 6" fabtech lift and I am currently running 35" toyo A/T 325/65/18 and I am switching to a more aggressive looking tire.... here are the options I am looking into...

Nitto Mud Grapplers

Nitto Trail Grapplers

Toyo MT

another question... would there be any chance I could fit 37" tires with just my 6" lift?? just going for a more aggressive look since the rest my truck is already done! thanks for the helps and if you could give me PROS and CONS of each tire that'd be sweet!!
KingCabBeast!!
For any kind of daily driving, you would be better off with the Trail or Terra Grapplers. Keep in mind that the less contact the tire has with the road, the less stable it is on dry and wet pavement. Unless you plan on doing regular off roading, Mud Grapplers are noisy, rough, and will wear off your truck.

The Toyo Open Country AT is similar to the Trail/Terra Grapplers while the Open Country MT is like the Mud Grappler.

You could probably get 325's on your truck but it will depend upon the rim and the knowledge that at full turn, it will hit.

·
Registered
777 Posts
I would go Trail Grappler, I don't know if 37's will fit. If you work at a tire shop like it sounds I would order one in and test fit it.

·
Registered
36 Posts
The Toyo is a great tire. Ride quality is great as is treadlife. The Nitto Trail Grapplers are also a very good tire. The Mud Grapplers are low treadlife and some of the loudest tires I have ever sold. I would never recommend the Mud Grapplers to any of my customers. The next tires I buy will be the Toyo or Trail Grappler. Good Luck.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts