Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Titan buds,

A friend (also a Titan enthusiast) and I are trying to win an online contest. If you could help out with some votes we'd appreciate it.

Web address:
http://www.discoverboating.com

The contest is on the right of the page. You are voting for our idea for best boat name. It is "Destination Unknown".

You can only vote once, unless you want to clear your cookies.

Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
that's one more for you! :rockon

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
And another:blueblob:

·
Registered
335 Posts
I like " feelin' nauti " but I voted for you. good luck.

·
Registered
561 Posts
One more...

·
Registered
9,480 Posts
If you win do I get to come for a ride on the boat? Chalk another vote up for ya.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for your help. It looks like the two in the lead have found a way around the cookie issue.

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
That's one more for you, but you are over 1000 behind the leader at this point. At least you are in the top 8.

Got to love a boat though. After all it is really nothing more than a hole in the water that you keep putting things into. It seems to be my second favorite hole these days.

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
I voted for you but now I feel so dirty, I'm going to go shower, lol. Good luck.:brownsmil

·
Premium Member
92,272 Posts
I saw this and voted the other day, socaldad, but the results show you in 6th place, 43875 votes behind! I think someone wrote a subroutine to clear cookies and revote while they were sleeping! Does anyone on here know how to do that? Help him out!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts