Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys well here it goes like almost 2 months already ,was driving my 04 titan with 54985 miles and suddenly my truck lost power and the slip and vdc lights were on i will press the gas all the way and nothing so it took me to a stop. i turn off the engine and turn it back on and work properly again i drove around 50 miles to my house and turn off my truck. next day in my way to work turn the truck on and the truck did run good until i put my turn signal and bamm the slip and vdc light on again no power i was on the high way so just put the truck in neutral turn the truck off and back on and nothing so that took me to a stop again the truck did work but no power , took my truck to the dealer and they said it was my battery and my abs so had to pay 5000 to get that fix and when i whento pick it up it was like i said no power so they recheck it and said it was the throtlle chamber and if i replace that i had to replece the gas pedal so i said go for it they made me pay another 1500 they said they were sure it was that but when back to pick it up and the truck is still the same its been a f#$%^ig headake:bangit: with the dealer please help im frustrated with the truck

thanks for reading this

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
What color was the truck?

They were having problems with Red Alert if I recall from the Technical Service Bulletin list...

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
What color was the truck?

They were having problems with Red Alert if I recall from the Technical Service Bulletin list...
I thought the Green ones were on alert for recall :boxing:

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
I think you're thinking of the tire dressing for Canteen Green ones causing a short in the IPDM...:teethmast
oh yea...:lol::lol::lol: Red it is

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
You have 6500 dollars laying around for random repairs that should only cost about 800 total?

Sounds like you can afford to trouble shoot everything on that truck. Let us know what it is.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the truck is black king cab

and well i been borrowing money from family but this is alot already

i think not sure is the differential

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
the truck is black king cab

and well i been borrowing money from family but this is alot already

i think not sure is the differential
oh if its black that means you gotta part it out...cause everything brakes on the black ones...lol:bangit:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts