Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I am currently changing all of the backlights inside my 06. The ones I have left are the ones I need help with. Unlike all the other LEDs used as backlights there are a few that are bulbs. And those are:
Rear window switches
The gear indicator
The dimmer
The sideview mirror switch/selector on the driver side main window panel (actually not intirelly sure what these are because they light up from underneath a rubber pad that is used to activate the circuit board)
The three bulbs used to light up the knobs on the climate control panel.
The bulbs in the rear look like 3mm T1 bulbs but they have a resistor on one of the leads. The bulb in the dimmer looks like a 3mm T1 as well. The bulbs in the climate control section are a bit bigger than the 3mm and are maybe a 3.5 to 5mm bulb but I just don't know.

Any and all help would be appreciated as these are the only remaining amber bulbs inside my TITAN.

Thanks

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:bump: Need to change these lights.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:bump: Can no one help with this? There has to be some one out there.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha, well it's a start so I will take it. I gotta figure this out, these few amber lights are disrubting my chi and they only seem to get brighter and brighter as the days go by.

·
Registered
928 Posts
post some pics of your work so far. I need to get the insparation to do my lights next.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here are a few. Not the best shots. I am no photo-grapher (that is on purpose). All blue everywhere except for these damn bulbs I need to hit up.

Attachments

·
Registered
928 Posts
looks sick man! You got it done, except for those last ones, but it looks awesome.

Reactions: jpsst38

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, I have tried a few different bulbs in those spots but they don't want to work and I do not have a volt meter with me in OK, it is back home in PA and do not want to buy a new one to check all the specs out for these. I would settle for specs on the ranges for these particular spots. Well that and the goofy set up for the sideview mirrors is awkward.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Come on I know someone out there knows this.:bump:

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:bump: Is there no one else who completely changed their interior lights out there or am I the first. Well other than Instigator. But he has an 08 with all LEDs. How can this be?

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok we are down to the bulbs in the climate section, the rear window switches, the dimmer switch, and the gear indicator light.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just in case someone thought I got an answer via PM... I did not. Still looking for some help.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:bump: Make way, moving to the top again. :bump:

·
Registered
928 Posts
you are gun ho on this project. I will follow to see hot the story ends.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Gotta finish what I start

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
:bump: I may not be getting answers, yet. But I am definetly working on my post count. That is not a good thing right now dang it. :bump:

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
:bump: Gotta keep this "high viz" need answers :bump:

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
:bump: I am getting tired of bumping this. Now you help me and you help me now. Anyone... cricket, cricket, cricket...:bump:

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Come on its the holidays, share your knowledge

1 - 20 of 36 Posts