Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone give some insight on p0175 dtc? I’ve used the service manual to go through diagnostic procedures and can’t seem to find the problem. I’ve swapped o2 sensors left to right. Nothing wrong with my exhaust. I’ve done the continuity tests between ecm and sensor and between ecm,sensor to ground per service manual. Also pulled fuel rails and checked for malfunction per manual. I’m kinda stuck so any advice is appreciated

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Start with the basics. If you're getting rich indication, check your air filter, and clean your MAF. Then start looking at plugs and coils. If you're getting poor ignition, your O2 sensors will see unburnt fuel and think rich condition. Also, check your fuel pressure at the rail, under driving conditions. Could be that or a bad injector.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the code states bank 2 rich I would think if my filter or maf had something to do with it both banks would be running rich. I checked fuel pressure at idle, right where it needs to be. ive pulled the fuel rails out and cranked engine over with injectors disconnected per service manual. no signs of leaking. I also just put new plugs in with no change to engine light.

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Well, it's either too much fuel or too little air, one way or another, or it's a bad sensor. But you swapped sensors so not likely. I'd still check all the basics. Could be the other bank runs more efficiently and isn't getting as much from the fuel trims. Plenty of engines run different one bank to the other.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts