Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I installed a K&N 77 Series Air Intake on my 06 Titan. The installation went easy, I have it on in 30 Minutes.

Then, I tried to start the truck. It just turned and turned, but does not start. Any Ideas on what I am doing wrong, and what I can check for.

Thanks in advance, love the forum. I will be back often.

Todd

·
Super Moderator
93,688 Posts
I would first check to see if you have the mass airflow sesnor plugged in correctly.

·
Registered
674 Posts
tsharp said:
I installed a K&N 77 Series Air Intake on my 06 Titan. The installation went easy, I have it on in 30 Minutes.

Then, I tried to start the truck. It just turned and turned, but does not start. Any Ideas on what I am doing wrong, and what I can check for.

Thanks in advance, love the forum. I will be back often.

Todd
Theres not really anything that would do that by just installing a CAI. Did you unplug something and not plug it back in....Did you drain your battery while installing it, maybe have the radio on.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Check and make sure you have the cai tube secure inside the silicon boot on the throttle body.:bang:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm sitting here second guessing myself. When I removed the orginal intake I through it to the side of the drive way. Is it possible I broke the mass airflow sensor? And this is my cause?

This forum is sweet! Lots of quick feedback.

Thanks
Todd

1 - 9 of 9 Posts