Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Houston area guys,

I just moved back to the Houston area after being out in west Texas for two years. I just talked to Greg and ordered a PC stage 1 6'' lift. I was wondering if anybody knew somewhere cheap to install it, or would help me install it. Thanks for the help.

Geoff

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
$650 at the dealership, includes alignment and install is warranteed. Does not void vehicle warranty, just parts excessivly worn by adding lift.
The average price from joe blow is $500 but, he may not be able to do the alignment. I went to a dealership experianced in adding the PC lift to their trucks on the lot and they did a great job.
note: your lift comes with the camber bolts, dont let them charge you $20 a piece for these. I was told I needed them but, I did the research (before i had my lift purchased) and found out Pro Comp supplies them.
Good luck!:cheers:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey baseball, I knew there was some guys around Houston, but I couldn't remember who they were. Could you help me out with some names?

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
KAcoach said:
Hey baseball, I knew there was some guys around Houston, but I couldn't remember who they were. Could you help me out with some names?
PM sent to your box.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks baseball and vaughn. Hopefully I'll be able to hang out some now that I'm in the area again.

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
baseballfanz said:
There you go, the lift Guru has spoken.:D
Hey, fanz. Are you still planning on swinging by during Ryan's lift?

·
Registered
599 Posts
how much does prg charge for the pc 6" i am think about geting one

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
white_titan05 said:
how much does prg charge for the pc 6" i am think about geting one
Send him an email. I seem to remember that he was selling a few kits awhile back in the buy/sell section.

·
Registered
599 Posts
yeah i remember that they were cheap but i can not buy right now few months i will be ready for lift and rims and tires so i can join the lift club

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I just ordered mine from this week for 1200. He only had one more for that price, so you better get ahold of him quick.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts