Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I looked for threads concerning this but came up empty. I am confused on what I need to get for wheel offset and backspacing in order to not have any issues with rubbing. I know the factory 18" is 8" wide with 25mm offset right? So what do I want for an offset and backspacing for a 8.5 or 9 " wide wheel. If it helps any, I'm looking at the kmc xd795 hoss wheels, 20x9 and plan on running 33x12.5-20. The options are -12, 18, and 30 offset. 4.53in, 5.71in, and 5.18in backspacing. And also what is hub bore, I have the option of 108 and 78.1. As you can tell I'm really confused right now. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
682 Posts
are you lifted at all? because if not a nine inch wheel w/ a -offset and 33s your going to rub like mad. i just did wheels and tires friday. i have a nine inch wheel w/ +18 offset . my tires are 33/13.5/18. i also have a leveling kit. any more -offset and i would be rubbing

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not yet, I was hoping to get away with the PRG mini lift and not have any issues. What is the offset on your 9" wide wheels. And can anyone explain backspacing to me? Thanks.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Backspacing is the distance from the hub mounting surface to the inner flange of the wheel.

·
Registered
682 Posts
GrayB83 said:
Not yet, I was hoping to get away with the PRG mini lift and not have any issues. What is the offset on your 9" wide wheels. And can anyone explain backspacing to me? Thanks.
i have a +18 offset

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cool thanks for the links and all of your help.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts