Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there titan nation i was just wondering if someone could suggest a good sound system for my 2010 titan se , what should i get i'm thinking i want to spent between 800.00 -1000.00 bucks or is that even enough i would like to keep the stock radio with the 6 disc cd changer or should I dont know i'm lost i do already have a small good brand 350 watt amp that might be good for something
all you guys and ladies on this form are so smart and helpfull so thanks for all your help i'm in las vegas so thinking about taking it to frys electronics to get it done i just want to walk in there with some smarts so i dont get well you know f%^&%

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Crew Cab or King Cab? Does ur truck have the RF system in it? (Im guessing no, cause u want a new one)

·
Registered
39 Posts
I would get a new deck, yes 6 CD changer is nice but a deck would be a better option. The deck will putout more Watts than a stock..which is better sound quality.

·
Registered
1 Posts
i need a good sub box setup for my 2005 king cab ....hoping for a setup under mt rear seats and maybe to fit 2 12' subs cuz i already have those ... any ideas

·
Premium Member
17,244 Posts
tech12volt has some good deals on CDTs. For around $1,000 you could use an LOC to tap the OEM HU, get CDTs, a 4x100 sundown amp and a 10" sub in a box to fit under the rear passenger side seat and use your 350 watt amp to drive the sub. You would need to do a little work pulling speaker wire and making mdf adapters to mount the speakers (I think tech12volt will sell you the adapters).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts