Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i already have the leveling kit in the front and i can clear 33s but to me my truck still has the rake. What are some possible ways of lifting the truck without having to put a lift kit on. I just want a little more but not as much as a 6 inch lift. Also i need shocks all the way around to so if anyone has suggestions that would be great. Thanks

·
Registered
17 Posts
Bilstein makes a great shock for both the front and back. The Bilstein 5125 for the rear, and the Bilstein HD for the front.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Why does everyone seem to like the 5125 over the 5100 series?

·
Premium Member
4,162 Posts
Go with 5100's on all 4 corners that will take care of your rake.

·
Registered
6,053 Posts
Why does everyone seem to like the 5125 over the 5100 series?
I think the only difference is that 5125's are for 6" lifted applications.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
what about the prg extended travel package. Is anybody familiar with that setup, or should i just get the bilsteins

·
Premium Member
4,162 Posts
what about the prg extended travel package. Is anybody familiar with that setup, or should i just get the bilsteins
it Just depends how much money you want to spend.

Reactions: 54warrior

·
Registered
6,053 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
I just got a set of bilstein 5100's for the front, this should get rid of that factory rake right and witch setting do ya'll recommend because i don't want them to rub the UCA's or anything like that and i want decent ride quality so can i set them at the full 2.5" or should i keep it at the 1.5" to the 2" settings?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts