Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 08 SE with the factory tow package all I need to do is wire up my Draw Tite (avtivator) modle #5100 to my wireing harness.I guess by reading both directions I came out dumber than before!:crying:

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
If you are talking about the brake controller, there should be a wiring harness with a plug tucked under the dash. Then there should be another harness in the glove box. plug one into the other then hook the controller as the directions say. The connector under the dash is hidden well sometimes but it's usually by the e brake.

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
If you are talking about the brake controller, there should be a wiring harness with a plug tucked under the dash. Then there should be another harness in the glove box. plug one into the other then hook the controller as the directions say. The connector under the dash is hidden well sometimes but it's usually by the e brake.
You may need to consult with the owners manual for where they hide the pigtail now...minw was to the rt of the steering colunm undr the dash. My Prodigy has a complete pulg n' play setup- maybe your's does too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts